Private Afternoon Trip to Dia island
Pick-up Times: 14:30 or 15:00
Embark on a cruise from Heraklion to the uninhabited and Natura 2000 protected island of Dia. Enjoy a completely private sailing tour and take in views of the wonderful coastline.
Meet your guide and board a luxurious, 53 ft (16.15 m) sailboat, equipped with a spacious entertainment area, ample cockpit and lounge area, extra freezers and drink fridges, multiple washrooms, and air-conditioning.
As you sail towards Dia, learn of the local myths and legends of the island, like how it was created by Zeus, the God of the sky. Once you reach the island's wind protected coves, take your time to swim in the Cretan waters, fish, snorkel, try out paddleboarding or have fun with the water toys.
Alternatively, stay on the boat and enjoy all the amenities that it has to offer. Suntan on the massive front deck, and even take a little snooze on the comfortable, high-quality mattresses.
Later on, partake in some seasonal fresh fruits, enjoy fine local wines, or sip on some soft drinks served by the crew. You may also enjoy a tasty Mediterranean meal onboard (optional, may be ordered at an extra cost).
INCLUSIONS / EXCLUSIONS
Passengers: up to 10 guests + Experienced Crew
Seasonal Fresh fruits: included
Unlimited water, Soft drinks: included
Fuel, Taxes, End cleaning: included
SUP, Snorkeling, and fishing equipment, water toys: included
Hotel transfer: not included
Meals: not included (you may order at an additional cost)
Beach Towels: not included
Optional Tips for the crew: not included
1. You may bring your own menu onboard free of charge
2. Seasonal fresh fruits, unlimited water, soft drinks: included in the price
3. Fresh, tasty sandwiches + local wine: 10 € per person
4. Chicken menu (fresh chicken fillets + rice with vegetables + greek salad + local wine): 15 € per person
5. Vegan menu (fresh mushroom fillets + rice with vegetables + greek salad + local wine): 15 € per person
Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- More than 60 days before check-in: No charge.
- Between 59 and 30 days before check-in: 60% of the total cost.
- Less than 30 days before check-in: 100% of the total cost.
- If the boat is re-booked for the same date, client will be refunded. Only the dossier expenses (180 euros) will be charged.